Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Xmas tag swap

Here 's a past swap...seems like just yesterday..... Christmas tags I had made for a Cricut swap/2011
.I think we were 20 participants. The first photo shows the stash!*click on photo to enlarge.
 The second photo shows the front and back of the tags.I had just got my new toy:my Cricut Imagine..This is a great die cutting machine that cuts and also inks/prints! (*Many have had problems....knock on wood...I haven't.)For this swap,  I used the following tools: my Imagine,  my faithful Gypsy , my Crop-a -Dial to set eyelets, ATG for adhesive, and Stickles.Ink -Distress inks by Ranger, Memento Tuxedo Black, and snowman stamp by???Stickers of snowflakes were from Sandylion.
The tree was using the Imagine,  Imagine Art Snow angels cartridge for the ornament, Ranger stickles, and generic ribbon and eyelet.The other tag was using Elegant Edges cartridge,the white scallop is actually a card that opens to add:" to/from " ,?snowman stamp, Martha Stewart leaf punch, Stickles..(..love that glitter)..and generic ribbon....Please check this blog for all the tags in the swap, the Dec 14/2011 post at
http://nothousework.blogspot.com/search/label/Swaps
Thanks Bloomer Knows for posting. These were great fun to do and to receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment